This ultralight bug shelter was designed to mesh (sorry) perfectly with our SplitWing Tarp, but it works splendidly on its own or with other tarps. It stays attached to the SplitWing so it pitches dry every time and protects the user from bugs and anything else you don't want sharing your tent with you. With straight zippers to increase durability, strong PE-coated 20D ripstop floor fabric, and spare zipper sliders with our zipper garage, the SplitWing Mesh Body is a perfect complement to the SplitWing and is designed to last through the rigors of a thru-hike and beyond.
The mesh body is also available as part of the SplitWing Tent Bundle at a discount.
- Can be used in conjunction with SplitWing or separately
- Attaches to the underside of the SplitWing
- Stays attached to SplitWing for fast, dry pitching
- Extra roomy stuff sack fits all components of the SplitWing system
- Includes cords for setup as a standalone bug shelter
- Zipper garage with spare zipper sliders
- Side pull-outs to increase internal volume
- Internal ceiling o-rings for hanging gear or a clothesline
- Roomy for one, can accommodate two hardcore UL hikers
|Trail Weight||11.2 oz|
|Packaged Weight||11.7 oz|
|Floor Dimensions||82" x 56"/31" (head/foot)|
|Floor Area||24.8 sq ft|
|5" x 5" x 10" (uncompressed)|
|Tent Body Fabric||
15D Nylon no-see-um mesh
|Floor Fabric||20D Nylon Ripstop PE 1800mm|
Best designed shelter in years. Easy pitch, well thought out space. High quality materials and construction.
Great, great, great UL shelter.