The 2Lite is our lightest 2-person backpacking tent. With an extremely stable non-freestanding design, it's one of the strongest sub-3 pound tents on the market. The simple pole structure reduces pole weight, allowing us to add livability features like double doors and giant vestibules while keeping the weight low.
It is built to hold up against harsh backpacking conditions, without sacrificing the weight and comfort of a standard backpacking tent. Weighing in at 2 lbs 10 oz (included DAC stakes add 2oz), the 2Lite still manages to create enough space for 2 people to sit up comfortably inside. The ergonomic footprint shape increases space at the torso and elbows, making the tent feel much roomier than its 28 square feet.
Short 12" pole segments allow the 2Lite to fit almost anywhere, making it ideal for bikepacking or any discipline in which packed size is an important consideration.
The available 2Lite -> 2Lite Trek conversion kit lets you pitch the 2Lite using your trekking poles instead of the head pole for a 4oz weight savings.
- Simple pole structure is extremely sturdy in winds
- Two large vestibules provide plenty of gear storage
- Two large doors make life with a partner easier
- Double dry entry
- Anatomical floor shape for extra elbow room
- Compatible with the 2Lite -> 2Lite Trek Conversion Kit to pitch with your trekking poles for additional 4oz of weight savings
- Compatible with internal guy lines. Click here for an internal guyline installation video
|Trail Weight||2lbs 10oz|
|Packaged Weight||2lbs 14.2oz|
|Floor Area||28.45 sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||10.5 sq ft|
|13" x 5"|
|Floor Width||42"/50"/40" (head/shoulders/foot)|
|Tent Body Volume||42.3 cu ft|
|Vestibule Volume||29.6 cu ft|
|Number of poles||2|
|Number of doors||2|
|Tent Body Fabric||
15D Nylon no-see-um mesh
|Floor Fabric||20D Nylon Ripstop PU 1200mm|
|Fly Fabric||15D Nylon Ripstop Sil/PU|
|Poles||1 DAC Featherlite NSL 8.5mm, 1 DAC Featherlite NSL 9.0mm|