For seam sealing or repairs, this is your go-to for all SlingFin tents.
This seam sealant is formulated to adhere to all silicone-coated fabrics. This is the only product we recommend for sealing our flysheets. Normal (non-silicone) seam sealant won't stick to our flysheets.
SeamGrip+SIL can repair pinholes and small abrasions without the need for a patch.
Use SeamGrip+SIL as an adhesive to bond a fabric patch to your flysheet for larger repairs. This is the technique we use for most repairs at our studio.
Each 1.5oz tube is enough to seal a 2P tent and have some left over for repairs.
• Durable – Tough silicone rubber adhesive bonds permanently to silicone-treated fabrics
• Flexible – Once cured, it's an elastic seal that flexes and stretches with gear
• Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
• Long-Lasting – Restore seam seals and make repairs that stay intact for years
• Weather-Resistant – Formula is not affected by extreme heat or cold